Provided below is a collection of adjectives known as Astronic adjectives which are used in reference to a particular category of religion or philosophy (e.g. Astronist, Pre-Astronist, Non-Astronic), or a significant figure within Astronism (e.g. Cometanic).
- Astronic - encompasses the entirety of the Astronic tradition of religions, philosophies, and cultures and also includes all that is described as Astronist and Millettic.
- Pre-Astronic - refers to religions, philosophy, and culture that predates the traditional origins of the Astronic tradition, namely the Upper Palaeolithic period of the Stone Age (30,000-40,000 years ago).
- Non-Astronic - refers to religions, philosophies and cultures that do not belong to the Astronic tradition (e.g. Abrahamic and Dharmic religions).
- Astronist - directly refers to Astronism and all that is encompassed by Astronism including Astronist theology, Astronist philosophy, and Astronist culture.
- Pre-Astronist - relating to anything occurring or holding its origins prior to The Founding of Astronism.
- Post-Astronist - relating to anything occurring or holding its origins after The Founding, The Establishment and The Dissemination of Astronism.
- Non-Astronist - relating to anything that is not Astronist, but is still classified as either Millettic or, in a wider sense, Astronic.
- Millettic / Millettarian - directly relating to Millettic philosophy, Millettic culture, and Millettic literature.
- Pre-Millettic - relating to anything with origins or occurring prior to the founding and development of Millettic culture and philosophy (which is the same time period for The Founding of Astronism).
- Post-Millettic - relating to anything with origins or that which occurs after the founding and development of Millettic culture.
- Non-Millettic - relating to anything that is Astronic, but that is not Millettic; essentially, anything Astronist; sometimes used in a more general sense to refer to something that is neither Millettic nor Astronic.
- Cometanic - relating to something with origins from the personage of Cometan or during the lifetime of Cometan.
- Pre-Cometanic - occurring or holding origins before the birth or public life of Cometan.
- Post-Cometanic - occurring or holding origins after the death of Cometan.
- Non-Cometanic - of a concept, belief, or creative work, not of Cometanic origin, especially applied to subjects with origins during the lifetime of Cometan.